The SportzSoft system offers a number of ways to communicate with your members. The main means of communcating are through emails, system emails (ie: notices that are automatically sent out by the system), information published to a website, and information posted to a member portal. All these forms of communication combine to offer a very comprehensive communications package and greatly reduce the amount of time spent preparing separate email messages.
- create individual or mass email messages
- mass emails have dynamic distribution lists that are created to send to teams, role groups (ie; all coaches) or registrants
- once teams rosters are assigned, members can login to their member portal and see their team information on a private, secure team website
- SportzSoft websites allow for easy updating by non technical authors
- widgets in SportzSoft websites pull information from the database and display it on the website (ie: schedules and stats) so you don't need to key it in yourself